articles from a young idle mind, i do hope you enjoy it. please leave your comments if you find any of my articles helpful
Translate
Wednesday, 12 December 2012
THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD
A group of geography students were studying "The Seven Wonders of the World." At the beginning of the lesson, they were asked to list what they thought about "Seven Wonders of the World". Most of the students wrote:
1. Pyramid
2. Taj Mahal
3. Great Wall of China
4. Tower of Pisa
5. Angkor Wat
6. Eiffel Tower
7. Temple of Parthenon
When collecting the list, the teacher noticed a student, a quiet girl, she had not written anything. So, the teacher asked her if she had trouble with her list.
The girl replied, "Yes, a little. I can't choose because there are so many."
The teacher said, "Well, tell me what's on your mind and maybe I can help."
The girl was silent for a moment, then she wrote, "I think, seven wonders of the world are..."
1. I can see...
2. I can hear...
3. I can touch...
4. I can walk...
She paused again, and then continued,
5. I can laugh...
6. I can feel...
7. and, I can love...
The classroom was silent at once... We can easily praise something outside ourselves and call it "a miracle". Meanwhile, when we see again what God has blessed us, we call it "nothing special".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment